Tuesday, April 16, 2013

C4K April

Shay J

Shay told me about Nebraska. He talked about the state bird and the state fossil. He told me about the badlands and how much fun rock climbing is. He asked about where I lived. I told him that I was from Bayou La Batre, Al and I hoped that he would look it up.

Kylie M

Kylie is an 8th grade student. She wrote about her school's basketball team and her trip to their tournament. It was so hilarious. I forgot what it was like to be an 8th grade girl! Her post was supposed to be about her schools' basketball team, but was really about her problems of who to sit with on the bus, and the cute boys on the upper floor of the hotel where they were staying at. I commented and let her know how much I enjoyed reading her post and I told her to enjoy 8th grade because it goes by so fast!

Shaun

Shaun is a student in Australia. He told me things about himself like how  he has 5 siblings, a dog, how he likes McDonald's, and how he likes football. At the end of his post, he asked did anybody have anything in common with him. I commented and told him that we had a lot in common! I have a big family. I have one dog named Max. I like football, and I like McDonald's. I really enjoyed reading his post.

No comments:

Post a Comment