Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blog Post #12

1. If you are planning in going into the history or social sciences field look over this website, educationworld.org. There are plenty of useful links and strategies to research.
2. Tell me what you thought about the website and click on at least 3 links that could help you as a future educator. Would they be helpful? Would you use them in the classroom?
I loved Education World! It's an educator's best friend,(or so it advertises.) It has plenty of links. Links for teachers, administrators, lesson plans, technology, worksheets, subjects, etc. Links for almost everything. I plan on using this website for future help in my teaching area. There is also a link for an ED World Community. You can connect with and talk to other professionals from your own area of study. 

3 comments:

  1. This should be an active link: educationworld.org You should know how to do that by now, especially in posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that link does not work. I think you probably meant education world.com. You need to do better than this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,
    There are several links to explore on Education World. I would also find it to be useful in my future teaching. My favorite part would likely be the ability to connect with other professionals.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete