Tuesday, February 5, 2013

C4T #1

I read first Jeff Delp's post, "It's About the Experience." Jeff is a principal and his students and campus took the opportunity to be involved in a Verizon commercial. He talked about the children and how excited they were. Not about what the finished product would look like, but about the experience of it all. I commented on his post and let him know how great I thought it was that the kids wanted to be involved and were excited. I also thanked him for reminding me that the journey is just as important as the destination.

I read another one of his posts, "Today I Will." His post was just a simple reminder that with the new year ahead of us, it is important not to rush life, and to not worry about the future too much. I commented on his post and let him know that he reminded me to live in today. To make my day worthwhile instead of constantly worrying about tomorrow, or next week, or next year. Live in the Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment