Tuesday, February 26, 2013

C4K February

My first C4K is on the summary of Ashley's blog. Ashley began her post giving some background information about WWI. She then goes on to explain how it came to be that we won the war. It was because of the secret weapons they used in the final battles. Those secret weapons were created by William Lucas, the grandfather of George Lucas. If you don't know who George Lucas is, he is the creator of Star Wars. Those secret weapons were.....Light Sabers! I found her blog post completely hilarious and also completely plausible. I left her a comment letting her know she made a good argument and that I really enjoyed reading her post.

My second one was on Brian's. He wrote about how bad sugary soft drinks were and how they are a big cause of obesity. He believes they should be banned. I commented and told him that I completely agreed. He had a lot of good points and it was well written.

The third post  I read was an 11-year old's named Wyatt.  He wrote about a short story he read in a magazine about this couple who went over to Russia and were abducted by these men. They were held captive by these men and tortured for 11 days before they were found. The title is called, "11 Days in Hell." Wyatt went into detail about more of what happened. I could tell he was really excited about this story, and he wants people to read it. I commented and told him that I thought that the story was a little scary but that I thought he did a great job describing the events that happened.

My fourth C4K was a girl named Emily. She wrote about self-expression. She said whenever you see her you will see her in her blue-jeans, cowboy boots, and t-shirts because that's how she expresses herself. Through her clothes. I commented and told her that I thought that was really cool and that it's so important to be comfortable with herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment